Happy saturday folks! How have you been? These shots are from a slow morning last week, and oh how I love those. Belgium’s been cold but sunny lately, and that’s all you can ever wish for in winter over here, so I’ve been pretty pleased! (Edit: it just started snowing, lol.)
I think the thing I love most here in this shot (apart from the pictures Dieter and I took at our amazing hotel in Barcelona) is that cup of coffee. Made with my new coffee machine (I’ll show you later) and served in my new Vinga cups from Decovry (a perfect size for lattes). What better way to start the day?
I thought I’d kick off a new series where I share some links during the weekends that I’ve enjoyed or found useful. This time it’s all about blogging:
- Like this article on sponsored posts
- And this post on blog planning
- This checklist for every blogpost
- How this blogger grew her website by 448% in 3 months
- Tips for introducing yourself as a freelancer or blogger
Hope you have lovely plans for the weekend!