While the boyfriend and I are planning to splurge (in time) on lighting in the living and dining area, we have to be realistic: not every room can get the royal treatment. Of course I’d prefer the dreamy lights designed by Vilhelm Lauritzen above, but after waking up to a a hole in the ceiling with a lightbulb dangling from it for about a year and a half, I really really really want to hang a proper lamp. Something simple and elegant. So I browsed the internet and I rounded up 10 budget friendly brass pendant lights, in case you’re looking for one too. Which one do you prefer?
PS: Don’t forget to enter the Farrow & Ball giveaway! You can still win your favourite paint colour until tomorrow night!
1. Oriental pendant light €99 – Eijerkamp
2. Julia brass wire pendant light €59,99 – Leenbakker
3. Beam shaped pendant light, €85,75 – DM lights
4. Candlestick brass pendant light, $69,95 – CB2
5. Lucide pendant light, €39,95 – VT wonen
6. Cilinder shaped pendant light, € 78,99 DM lights
7. Mora S pendant light, €49 – Fonq
8. Copenhagen pendant lamp, €79,99 – Home 24
9. Plumen pendant light, €52 – Urban Outfitters
10. Wyatt pendant light, €100 –Urban Outfitters